Public Computer Lab
- Starting September 15, the Public Computer Labs are now available at all library branches for those who have limited or no access to a computer, the internet, and/or printing.
- Computer labs are open at all branches from 10:00am to 3:50pm Monday to Friday, and on Saturdays from 10:00am to 1:50pm at the Brighouse and Steveston branches.
- This service is drop-in, first come, first served.
- Customers may access up to 45 minutes per session, maximum 2 sessions per day per customer.
- Please sign in with your library card.
- Capacity limits apply.
- The computer labs have been developed following WorkSafe BC guidelines to ensure safety of staff and patrons.
RPL public computers provide access to Internet and software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.