Looking for a title not already owned by the library? We’d love to hear from you if you have a purchase suggestion!
To recommend a new print book please fill in the form below. If your suggestion is purchased, your name will automatically be added to the hold list.
Did you know? Titles on the Bestsellers’ list and popular media materials will be automatically purchased for the library. Please check our catalogue closer to the publication date to place a hold.
You can also browse and request books from other libraries in B.C., please visit the Interlibrary Loans page here.
To Recommend a Digital Title:
- Search RPL’s ebooks and audiobooks for the title you’re interested in.
- Titles that are available, but not yet owned will appear in the results.
- Click on Recommend (below the book’s cover).
- If purchased, your name will automatically be added to the hold list.
- Please note recommendations cannot be made in the Libby or Overdrive apps.